BeveragesJuiceOcean Spray
Cran-Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle

Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle

by Ocean Spray

#22 in Juice

We combine the sweet taste of apples and crisp, clean taste of cranberries to make a good-for-you juice drink that’s fat-free, low in sodium, and a daily dose of vitamin C.

Does anyone know if this is bitter? Do you water yours down?
Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what kind?
What is your favorite flavor of oceanspray juice?
Start your review of Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle!
Product Highlights
The apple flavor cuts the tartness of the cranberry juice, but there is still a nice hint of tart.in reviews
It also tastes great mixed with orange juice.in reviews
I love this brand juice because the taste is just how I like it. Always I bought one when I go to the grocery.
Newport, TN
Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle uploaded by sheila H.
This juice is so good easy to open I like this juice dont need to improve easy to stroge you can buy it anywhere nice for breakfast or lunch
Endicott, NY
The flavor of the juice is really yummy. It’s also not badly priced. The reason I didn’t give it a full five stars is because of the unnecessary amount of sugars in this juice. I would buy it again though.
Menan, ID
Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Alice W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I grew up a stone's throw away from the Ocean Spray in Ocean Shores, WA. This has been a lifelong favorite of mine and now my children. Of all the flavors, the Cranapple is my favorite because it has a very crisp and tart taste with just the right amount of sweet to prevent a pucker.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite juices. It’s definitely sugared you but there’s something about this flavor combination that is classic, but also different. It is very sweet, which is why I don’t drink it often but I get excited if I go somewhere and it’s an option.
The best juice everrrrrrrrrrrr. It never fails and it is perfectly mixed. Worth the buy
Little Rock, AR
Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Phantasia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this flavor of juice. It’s very flavorful for kids & adults. It’s affordable & you can pair it with just about anything. However it is a bit bitter so I always add a splash of water to it.
Saint Louis, MO
Love it! It’s so sweet but you can also taste the cranberry! It’s amazing! One of my favorite drinks of all time! Healthy and good, that’s the best combination ever!
Long Beach, CA
I like apple and cranberry juice in general, but this combination is a whole other thing. It’s refreshing and it haves antioxidantes including vitamin C and vitamin D. Totally recommend!
Albuquerque, NM
Cranapple is my favorite of cranberry juice. The taste it is so good I enjoy drinking it by it self and with alcohol as a chaser or a mixed drink.