Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksCraisins
Ocean Spray Craisins Whole & Juicy Dried Cranberries

Ocean Spray Craisins® Whole & Juicy Dried Cranberries

Brighten up your day with new Craisins® Whole & Juicy Dried Cranberries. Made with real whole fruit, Craisins® Whole & Juicy Dried Cranberries add a delicious pop of flavor to any recipe and taste great as a snack on their own! They have no artificial flavors or preservatives and one serving meets 25% of your daily recommended fruit needs. Find them today exclusively at your local Costco!

I have picky kids I find that pairing fresh mackintosh apples, cranberries, walnuts and cinnamon provokes even the pickiest of eaters. What makes your kids eat fruits and vegetables ? #healtysnacks #worksnacks #snacks #goodforyou #wholesome #kidsnacks #kids [product:ocean-spray-craisins-original-dried-cranberries]
Had anyone ever used these in a stuffing for thanksgiving?
I'm looking to add a little flair to my stuffing this year for Thanksgiving, sometimes I dice up and apple and add that and use some apple juice and some sort of meat stock, but this year I thought I would add some craisins. My question is are these bitter? or too sweet? Would they be the perfect compliment to a savory stuffing? Thank you!
Start your review of Ocean Spray Craisins® Whole & Juicy Dried Cranberries!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Ocean Spray Craisins! A co-worker used to eat these, and recommended them. The first time that I tried them, I had low expectations because to me cranberries are bitter. I put them in salads a lot, or just eat them straight from the bag as a snack. Very tasty!
Tarah M.
Valparaiso, IN
Craisins are a great healthy snack. They are very easy to take on the go and great to mix with any food. I love eating them with almonds or putting them in my salads.
LaShae B.
Woodhaven, NY
Ocean Spray Craisins® Whole & Juicy Dried Cranberries uploaded by LaShae B.
I love these dried cranberries on my salad. For my recipe: I add baby arugula, shredded cabbage, dried cranberries, carrots, diced onion, green apple, avocado and sweet red and orange peppers. On top I add a light homemade Pomegranate dressing with Pom Juice, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and a little mustard (a little maple syrup to sweeten).
Joanna E.
Franklin Square, NY
These are a great snack on its own. Sometimes I like to throw in a spoonful with my Cheerios or make my own trail mix for a quick snack.
Marlana B.
Struthers, OH
LOVE these! Not only fir snacking ,but fantastic in BOTH savory and sweet foods!!!! Keep up the fantastic job oh and maybe make even bigger bags!! 😉
Lilly H.
Saginaw, MI
I always keep a tiny bag in my backpack to snack on. so yummy! They are an amazing snack
Tierra C.
San Marcos, TX
I absolutely love this brand of dried cranberries. Craisins, by Ocean Spray, are a delicious sweet, low calorie treat. This light treat is great for salads, deserts, or just plain by themselves. I highly recommend this item, as it has gotten me through the night of some hard midnight cravings.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorites for a salad or adding with nuts or just having a handful on their own. My kids love them as well
Michaela M.
Dartmouth, MA
I love using these craisins on my salads to add a sweet flavor or even adding them to chocolate chip muffins.
Jennifer D.
Dyer, TN
Loved these in chicken salad or in a salad. Helps to boost your energy levels.
Loved these in chicken salad or in a salad. Helps to boost your energy levels.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...