Ocean Spray Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries Blueberry Flavored, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy Craisins® Dried Cranberries Every Day, In Every Way! see more...

Tiana F.
I honestly love blueberry craisins. They're such a great snack in alternative to candy or other sugary sweets. They taste so delicious and have 25% of your daily fruit intake. I've bought them before and I'll continue to do so. I highly recommend!
Shairon G.
Aurora, CO
In our days of probiotics, fibers, and anything that makes us drop duckets, Craisins ran supreme in my digestive battle. Even aside from its health benefits they're addicting to snack on on my two lil monster's love them. Anything healthy that the kids can enjoy between meals in the battle against hunger or constipation is awesome!!!
Raychel  G.
Bloomsburg, PA
I just recently purchased this product to mix in a homemade trail mix. I am not a fan of dried fruits of any sorts, but these have exceeded my expectation.
Stacy S.
1923 reviews
I love these. They taste great and are good for you too. They are a snack or part of a meal. They arey favorite.