BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Great quick munch snack. Amazing flavor. Affordable. Love the resealable packaging. Sticky fingers after though. But delicious. Nice and sweet and not hard . Great to use in baking and cooking as well.
Jeanette R.
Clyde, MI
I use these all the time in salads; try kale with slivered almonds or sunflower seeds, Craisins, diced onions, and your favorite vinaigrette. My son loves this salad too! He even lets me pack in it his school lunch. My favorite flavor is Cherry, but I like them all.
Amanda F.
I love these Craisins. They are perfect for an on the go snack. I put them in little baggies and throw them in my purse to have on hand. My kids like them, they are healthy, and not too sugary. We also add Ocean Spray Craisins to cereal, ice cream, salads and other veggies. They are a perfect all around food.
Suki H.
Lynchburg, VA
These are delicious when you are feeling something sweet, but don't want to break down and go for candy. I also love to throw a handful into a batch of oatmeal cookies or banana bread. It adds just the right amount of tangyness to an otherwise sweet recipe!
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
I have always liked dried cherries better than craisins, but i recently started using these in recipes and it works great! i used it this thanksgiving in my stuffing, it was nice to have a sweetness to the stuffing without using something unhealthy. ALSO I like them but i don't want to eat a lot of them so you don't keep going back for more...which is good if you are trying to get something sweet while on a diet
Tierra C.
San Marcos, TX
I absolutely love this brand of dried cranberries. Craisins, by Ocean Spray, are a delicious sweet, low calorie treat. This light treat is great for salads, deserts, or just plain by themselves. I highly recommend this item, as it has gotten me through the night of some hard midnight cravings.
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Never thought I would enjoy these, always felt that they were too sweet. However, I LOVE putting them in my salads [spring mix, apples, craisins, chopped almonds, and feta cheese w/ balsamic vinaigrette] and they're also a great healthy snack alone.
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
For me, Craisins are a treat because I still find them to be slightly overpriced. But I love that they hit the spot without being too unhealthy, and that they can be added to a range of recipes to spice things up. I also like that the Ocean Spray Craisins come in several different flavors.
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
My family loves putting these in our salad. they're especially good with iceberg lettuce, croutons, goat cheese and balsamic vinegar with a dash of salt. The salad has tangy, bitter, salty and with these, sweet!
Sophie M.
Rockville, MD
These are good in fruit clusters if you don't like eating them by themselves. But they are good for you and make a great snack! Even better, you can sprinkle some of these into a salad with nuts!! Yum!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon