BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Ashley S.
FPO, AP
I'm not a fan of eating them as they are but I love putting them in steelcut oatmeal and homemade soft granola bars!
Patrycja G.
Good Snack with natural ingredients is good to put to Same cake or eat like this is a big bag it not to expensive
Alissa Z.
Edmonton, AB
These are honestly really gross. Even though they're sweetened, they still have a gross flavor to them.
Priscilla W.
Great for snacking and the more healtheir option, also nutrition. I would buy these again and recommend
Debbie  S.
I love adding them to my salads and baked goods! They are also a great snack to take while on the go.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
I love adding these to a salad, adds so much flavor and color! They are also great to just snack on
Jessica B.
Love this product it is affordable and healthy and tastes delicious. Constantly repurchasing so good
Melanie  T.
Freeport, Grand Bahama
Now a days these have been my go to snack. i love the sour but sweet taste they give in my mouth.
Veronica M.
Mississauga , ON
My mom just started buying these and we love them so much. There great to throw into salads!
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Great as a nice light snack. They are a great alternative to Raisins. They taste refreshing
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon