BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Leyshla R.
Cataño
I have to say that they are so good in a salad or just eat them when you have sugar craivings they are delish and Healthy way to not Break the diet
Xochilt M.
Fort Worth, TX
I enjoy snacking on ocean spray craisins especially on days that I want to feel less guilty on what I put in my stomach. They are pretty good!
June T.
Vancouver BC Canada
Awesome awesome snack, little things pack a ton of flavor. I use them in deserts, cakes, salads, cookies, breads everything super versatile
Ellie S.
I love these as a healthy snack because they don't just taste nice they are better for you than eating a chocolate cereal bar or crisps!
Krys W.
Craisins paired with almonds is my all time favorite snack! Only wish it didn't have as much sugar on them. They are naturally sweet!
Jess B.
Edgecumbe
Let's just say they were so good that I ate the whole packet. It was really good and I love how they have a ziplock on the packet.
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
These are my favorite healthy snack. There a perfect combo of sweet and tart. I eat them just by themselves or add to my salads
Jade C.
Medicine Hat, AB
So yum! My moms been buying these for years and I love them! A bit of a sourness to them but nothing crazy! Great for salads!
pam p.
I these I hold them in the freezer for a sugar fix I put them in my peanut butter energy bites or throw some in a salad
Bethany J.
Dried cranberries are my favorite dried fruit snack they're good by themselves or in baking pr stirred in to porrige
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon