BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Ángeles A.
I like this product but is kinda a sweet, I mean, too sweet for me and that's one cons. I just like eating it a few times because of the same reason. It's affordable and I would recommend this product for those people that enjoy eating healthy.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
These are very good for you and also a great snack. Nice to have these around or to take on the go and those hot summer days for a treat. A bitter sour taste but very delicious.
Victoria L.
Thunder Bay, ON
One of my favorite snacks, and definitely one of the healtheir options in my cupboard. These make it into my breakfast cups, dinner salads, trail mix, homemade granola bars and oatmeal cookies. My only wish is that they were a bit cheaper.
Annerys G.
Mmmmm riquísima!! Para tus cereales, para tus batidas, en tus ensaladas, la puedes usar hasta para hacer alguna salsa que quieras añadir a tus carnés de pavo, son excelentes!! Buenas en antioxidantes!!
Shaquoya B.
Crasins are so good! I put them in my salad, oatmeal and I even used them to make granola bars. Instead of reaching for candy I reach for these ( yes, sounds crazy)
Madison C.
After purchasing Ocean Sprays dried cranberries and an organic brand to use for a salad, I ended up using only the Ocean Spray... they were bigger, juicier and seemed to have more in the bag... they were cheaper, too!
Halcyone B.
Kingston, jamaica
These are so so good , they have the perfect balance between sweet and tangy. They are great on there own and great in salads and toppings for ice cream as well. I even used them in baking i love love love these.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Ocean Spray Craisins are so great and good tasting kids and adults love then great for snacking and on the go there in the perfect bag as well the ziploc
Myriam C.
St-laurent
Craisins are a staple in my house. They have just the right sweet and tart ratio. I love to use them in salads and mix them with nuts for snacking.
Erin B.
St. Thomas, ON
With all the food battles with my son these days I know I can always turn to these for an easy healtheir snack for on the go. He asks for them daily.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon