BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Stephane D.
These are a great little option when you are craving something with a strong flavor but not wanting to over indulge in sugar or fill up too much! Strong kick to the flavor and a nice soft texture, these make for a great snack on the go. They have many other flavors as well and I have yet to find one that doesn't taste good!
Aneesah C.
Jamestown, NC
Craisins are the perfect snack to keep me fueled throughout the day. I purchase them from Food Lion. This snack is a good heathy snack with great flavor. Perfect balance of cranberry flavor. I would recommend this snack to others.
Ebony N.
Bridgeville, DE
Omg!I am so in love with these.It's like when you first take a bite into them they have just a enough sweet to curve your craving for a sweet snack but the great thing about these are they are a HEALTHY sweet snack so you win both ways.I love them on top of my salad,soup,chicken breast and so many other meals.If your looking for tasty healthy these are for you!
Mary L.
Ocean spray craisons are my favorite dried fruit! When my recipes call for raisins I use craisons instead. They are better than other brands and the prices are comparable. I love how healthy they are , and I would recommend them to my family and friends!
Heather K.
new york
Ocean spray has the best tasting dried fruit. They have been around for years and they have mastered the cranberry :) I love craisins! I've had some off brands and they have made me sick, but these are always perfect!
Shawna N.
These things are great! When I first tried it, I thought they would be too sour and I wouldn't like them. They're actually a bit sweet, but sour too. It makes for a really nice balance! You really can eat them by themselves, or in other foods. I like to toss them in my salad! Really just a great treat!
Megan C.
We love Craisins at our house. We use them for so many things. They are great for snacking, put in salads, in any baked good. Oatmeal craisin muffins are delicious. I make trail mix and granola and add Craisins. Top off yogurt or ice cream with a handful. So many different uses for Craisins!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I don't particularly like raisins but craisins are a wonderful alternative. This bag lasts forever. They are a great by itself, or added in recipes. We love them on celery with cream cheese. I also love to use these as a take along snack for my toddler. They are almost like fruit snacks for her.
Aakriti R.
Parkville , MD
I am usually not the type of person who eats healthy and I am very picky about the type of food I eat. I also hate raisins; however, these craisins are so good. Whenever I watch my favorite drama, I have a bowl of craisins next to me. They are healthy so I do not have to worry about anything.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Yay crasins! I love these and eat them in so many different ways. However my favorite way to eat them is by adding them to my salad. They make the perfect sweet, tart, little bit of deliciousness that my salad needs. And they are so good for you!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon