BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Jen M.
Words cannot explain how much my kids and i love these! they are so good and juicy and delicious!!!
kristen l.
My daughter has loved these ever since she was old enough to eat them. Tastes better than raisins.
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
Who doesn't love a craisin, so nice for that pop of flavor in your salad, not a bad price. win win.
Gina R.
Fate, TX
Great to add to a salad, or chicken salad, trail mix, or just a handful on the go. Sweet and Tart!
Sonya F.
Olive Branch, MS
Craisins taste so yummy. I put them in my salads on top of my yogurt and they are the best snack
Charlene L.
Astoria, NY
I looove craisins! i eat them as snack and their a lot healtheir than grabbing chips or cookies.
Anayeli F.
Valparaiso, IN
I love these, use them for trail mix or snack on them alone. Very healthy but tasty nonetheless.
Jennifer C.
Pasco, WA
Soooo good. add it with some almonds and you have your self a healthy alternative to a sugar fit.
Fernanda A.
Doral, FL
Great snack on the go! I love this product. I can put it on anything or I can just eat it as is.
Tia-Monique R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Awesome and berrylious! I put them in my bowl of cereal or my oatmeal ! Even in my homemade bars!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon