BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Samantha H.
Gainesville, FL
Perfect for snacks, in salads, in trail mix, and to satisfy at sweet tooth. Healthy and wonderful!
Geneva A.
My mom loves these. I think they so so. Nothing to really brag about. A little bitter in my opinion.
Kaloni E.
Hector, MN
Perfect addiction to a salad in my opinion. Sweet but still a bit tart,they add the perfect balance.
Cristal G.
Littleton, CO
This is a good snack for the whole family. From my husband to my 1 year old. It's sweet and healthy.
Bellz D.
Craisins are the perfect snack. They are healthy and taste really good. The whole family loves them.
Taylor I.
Shawnee, OK
I love cranberries, but actually how healthy are these? Would they be better for me than raisins?
KIM D.
Buffalo, NY
So sweet. Taste great! It's a great snack between meals to avoid a candy craving. The kids love it.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Craisins are so delicious to put in salad. They're so tasty and you can tell that they're natural.
Laura M.
I love these! i put them in my granola or sometimes just alone they are the perfect mid day snack
Nicole O.
Mooresville, NC
Oh I love craisins! They are a great snack on their own or serve as a great topping in acai bowls!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon