BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Ocean Spray Craisins I love eating them they are healthy and they taste really good. it is a great snack
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are great for salads! also just for snacking, my 1 year old loves them... and that makes me happy!
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
A yummy snack that my kids love! I like to put them in my homemade trail mix and in my chicken salad too!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I always buy this when I have a urine infection . I really don't like the cranberry juice so I prefer this
Lorena T.
Norwalk, CA
I love to see my kids eat and ENJOY this HEALTHY snack. The best way is to add them into oatmeal cookies.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Nice tangy little snack, perfect for any time. I prefer the yogurt covered craisins though :) love them
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
I love this they are great to put on salads, as a snack added to nut mix very healthy for a busy family.
Concepsion  A.
I love this as a snack. Or a little extra on my salads. It gives it a little extra to the flavor.
Ange R.
Love these. I use them when I make regular, tuna and chicken salads. They taste good by themselves too.
Beverly I.
Jacksonville, FL
I love them in my salads, also in my homemade trail mix. I buy them and use them in almost every plate.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon