BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
Good healthy snack to nibble on. Great on salads, in overnight oats, and even in trail mix! Sweet and tart!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
These are a nice healthy snack. I like how there are different flavors. I make my own trail mix with them
Taisha M.
Brooklyn, NY
This berries are good just eating out of the bag or baking with. I use them when I make my pumpkin bread
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
If you love cranberries and love raisins this is for you. It's a delusions snack that's fair nutritional!
Jessica S.
Super flavored!! I love to use them cooked with chicken and bell peppers. there's a lot of uses for them.
Tania M.
Yum! We put these in our oatmeal and in cookies. they are so delicious when baking or just on their own.
Jahnya K.
These crasins are perfect for wraps, salads and any baked product. These can also be a night time snack!!
Amy B.
I love these. I add them all my salads to make it sweet. Also love that they aren't that much calories.
Kristi P.
So delicious! I love to bring these with me when I take trips because they make the easiest yummy snack.
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
Love these. They are a good snack and it is healthy and not all that fattening like other snacks can be.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon