BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Jessica D.
Such a great food to snack on. They are the perfect amount of sweetness without all the calories or sugar.
Madison B.
I love using these in apple walnut salads with vinaigrette dressing. I would never eat them by themselves.
shalanika m.
Seriously love cranberries and this is my favorite brand. They taste so juicy and yummy. I can't get enough
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
Nature's freaking candy - these things are soo good. They are a little high in sugar, but ok in moderation.
Jane H.
ANN ARBOR, MI
Perfect product and yummy in salads! Great packaging for snacking and freshness with closure on top of bag.
Kassie P.
These are great to eat plain for a little snack or to sprinkle on top of your salad for a little sweetness!
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I always have this in my pantry, I use it for everything my favorite is to use in a salad it taste so yummy
Meghan V.
Mentor, OH
I am obsessed with these, i eat them almost every week. It is good for the women body. Very healthy product
Taylor F.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these! Great to top off a salad, throw into a cookie mix, or eat plain as a snack! And healthy too!
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
I got hooked on this product in high school and have not put it down since. I think every woman needs these
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon