BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Kaitlyn W.
I had an obsession with these and raw almonds mixed together as a snack in high school. Healthy and a positive effect on the body inside and out from skin to digestive system. I found myself eating more almonds and cranberries rather than a candy bar or drinking a soda and I realized that my diet was a lot more regulated when eating these. Hope this helps :)
Donna K.
Orlando, FL
This is something that has become an always snack at our house. My daughter and I both enjoy tart things and have shared these at snack time together since she was little. Though we both enjoy raisins we MUCH prefer CRAISINS. I only wish they would be sold in a container that is larger rather than the pouch. They are great to use in trail mix and to be added into cookies or muffins when baking. Try them you will LOVE EM!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
These Ocean Spray Craisins are good not only as a healthy snack but as a perfect salad topper as well. My family adds these to a variety of fancy homemade salads. They are surprisingly delightful given I once had such a distaste for cranberries. Definitely give them a try on top of your next salad.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Ocean spray craisins are the best snack there is. They are good to keep in your pantry when you or someone in your family is looking for a quick healthy snack. From a toddler to a great grandmother, everyone can enjoy snacking on this and the price is great.
Tina O.
Breinigsville, PA
I am in love with craisins. They have become a snack that I can take on the go with me to work, and actually enjoy. While the sugar is a little high, I prefer them over many other treats like raisins. I have also found they are great to add to my cereal, oatmeal, and rice pudding. I highly recommend them, although you may find them addictive.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I love dried fruit, but I've never loved raisins, but these are delicious. I can eat them on their own, in salads, and even in breads and baked goods! They're affordable and versatile. I've been buying these for years. I highly recommend these.
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I love making a yummy fall salad with these! They have just the right amount of sweetness and tartness. It can get a little too sweet for me when having them plain, but I still like to use them for making simple meals. They're affordable too. Good stuff!
Madison J.
Hempstead, TX
These are my favorite snack ever. I eat mindlessly while watching TV and feel no guilt. They are so much better than raisins and give a bit of a tart sweetness which I love. I can't wait to try them in a trail mix or even eat them more often!
Delaney M.
These Craisins provide the perfect burst of flavor into any dish. I use them most frequently in trail mixes and yogurt. They pair perfectly with vanilla yogurt, honey, and granola! Out of all of the Craisin brands I've tried, I always go back to ocean spray. They also provide a great quick delicious healthy snack by themselves.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Loves these to put in my morning oatmeal. They plump up really nice when I add my water for my oatmeal and warm it up. They adds nice tanginess to my cereal. My son had also always loved these for a little snack when we are on the go.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon