BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Melissa M.
Great for snacking when you can't find anything to eat. Also, they're healthy a healthy substitution for sweets!
Kari R.
My kids absolutely love these! They are always a hit in my home. They taste great and are a definite go to snack!
Siera M.
These are great. Love to just munch on these. I can eat them by the handful. Good for oatmeal, cereal and salads.
Alexandra M.
San Jose, CA
I have always loved these as a kid and always will! They are so addicting and I just can't seem to get enough!
Michaela M.
Dartmouth, MA
I love using these craisins on my salads to add a sweet flavor or even adding them to chocolate chip muffins.
Influenster M.
Every time I go to the grocery store I buy these Craisins. I use them for snacking and for dinner in my salad.
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
These are great as a quick snack or even a salad topper. Definitely a product that I always keep in my cabinet!
Vanessa W.
Great sweet snack to have handy. It has definitely helped and served as a sweet treat or craving that I have!
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm not such a fan of dry fruits BUT I loooove Craisins they're so good and addicting! Great and healthy snack.
Stephanie B.
Middleburg , FL
My daughter loved these when she was a toddle! It was a very healthy snack and she would always tear them up!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon