BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Estela R.
YUM these are so delicious and incredibly juicy!!! I love taking them with me when I go hiking! It's the perfect snack!
gabriella e.
Craisins are a great snack in any occasion! They taste amazing and they're great when used in a dish and in a dessert!
Karesha J.
Brooklyn, NY
I practically live on these the way I'm hooked, it's guilt free and I can give my daughter some she eats it like candy.
Lauren P.
These are yummy! I love putting these in trail mixes and salads. They are sweet and better tasting than raisins to me.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
We always have a big bag of these at the house. Great to add to salads and oatmeal when you need a little immune boost
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
I love to use these in my salads or use them to make a trail mix with different types of nuts and chocolate. so yummy!
Adriana F.
Great to bring when you are traveling for a quick snack or sprinkle them on any salad for a delicious filling taste.
Jessi H.
Kirkland, WA
Love Craisins! They're great for snacking, and great in salads -- just the right amount of sweet and somewhat tart.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
I could seriously sit and eat an entire bag of these little things! They are the perfect size and have a great taste!
LISA P.
Carol Stream, IL
Just made the cookies from the recipe on the back of the bag for Christmas - huge success!! Also put them in salads!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon