BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Alex P.
Ames, IA
This is an essential in my house. So good by themselves as a fast snack and also great on top of salads and in trail mix
Debra T.
Deerfield, NH
These are great for snacks and I love them on salads! Gives that little something extra! We go through I've a bag a week!
johanna m.
Craisins are delicious! perfect to eat by themselves or even put them on a salad! it adds a bit of sweetness to the meal
Salli A.
These are delicious. I know they are sweetened, but still delicious. I like baking with them because they are very plump.
Ninci Q.
Houston, tx
#OHMAN! I obsess with this kind of product, they are just delish!!! my favorite if all time #CraisinsOriginal #Delicioso
Sandra G.
Port Orchard
What a lovely snack anytime of the day. I am not a huge raisin fan and have been using craisins in my recipes instead.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Ocean spray is the only way to go when purchasing dried cranberries. They're super sweet yet a little tangy, perfect!
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
I love to use these to put inside of granola that I make. it taste wonderful! it gives it that extra kick that it needs
Symone B.
Columbus, GA
Never thought I would like these but they're actually a great snack. I wasn't a big fan of dry fruits but these got me.
heather m.
I didn't realize how much I love cranberries but these are delicious! I could seriously eat a whole bag in one sitting
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon