BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Lori V.
Edinburg, TX
I like these on their own or great on a salad or in a greek yogurt cup mixed. They are super portable and great for baking too.
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
I love these things they are a healthy snack for on the go I add them to salad.Or just a quick snack i keep them at all times.
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
What a versatile dried fruit. Toss them in a salad, mix in with a chicken dish, use them in cookies. They are good on anything!
Cindy K.
I use these in my oatmeal, in salads and sometimes just as a snack. I also like their other flavors like blueberry and cherry.
Rebecca K.
Eastlake, OH
Love putting these in my stuffing on thanksgiving and on salads all year round. They are the perfect amount of sweet and tart.
Katie T.
Crystal, MN
These are good for you and very versatile. I love them in salads, oatmeal, or as a snack. they stay fresh and don't dry out
Jamie G.
Lewiston , NY
Love these! I like to add them to oatmeal, granola cereal, yougurt, salad or I'll just grab a handful for a snack! Very tasty
Amanda T.
Love these as snack for the kids (or myself) and to add to salads. We use these as a sweet for after meals instead of candy!
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
This product is sweet and their packaging keeps them fresh for a long time. Use them in your oatmeal for an added sweetness.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorites for a salad or adding with nuts or just having a handful on their own. My kids love them as well
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon