BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Craisins! I can eat them right out of the bag by the handful, but they're also good in trail mix or thrown on top of salads!
amber l.
Freeport, IL
Craisins are a very good alternative to plain old raisins and Ocena Spray does a very Fine job at making Craisins taste delicious!
Shayne P.
I crave "sweets" at time and this is the perfect go to snack without feeling guilty afterwards - very healthy and easy to eat !
haley h.
Belmont, nc
We love ocean spray craisins! I buy the large bag once a week and me and my husband can eat almost a whole bag in one sitting!!
cassandra f.
These are so good I can eat on them all day. I recommend as a snack if your trying too lose weight and stay away from fatty foods
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite dried fruit snacks. Great on salads, oatmeal, mixed with nuts, etc... Definitely recommend!
Teri O.
Craisins are really tasty. I really like to add them to a salad or chicken salad mix to give it a little color and extra flavor.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I know these aren't healthy per se, but they are delicious! I put them in my salads everyday and eat them right out of the bag!
Melissa M.
Spokane , WA
I buy these to put on salads, but they taste amazing by themselves as well! I mix them with nuts for a little trail mix as well.
amanda w.
I never knew I liked cranberries until I tried Craisins - what have I been missing?? Perfect for including in salads and cereal.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon