BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

lily A.
Austin, TX
These are great. it you hate raisins like me but still want something small to snack on these are for you! also they come in many flavors
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I love these i get the big bag and they last me a while i love to use these for detoxing y body and add it to my smoothies or fruit mix
Crystal M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these, they have a great taste, unlike most other dried fruit. A favorite way that I like to eat these, is to throw it in salads.
Annetta B.
Anderson
I use these to make a trail mix. Everyone had individual bag to make there own bag this and the more ingrediate made a great party favor
Joanna E.
Franklin Square, NY
These are a great snack on its own. Sometimes I like to throw in a spoonful with my Cheerios or make my own trail mix for a quick snack.
Onika P.
Covington
Taste great. Way Better than raisins! Taste great in salads, trail mix, sweet potatoes, meat loaf, oatmeal, cookies! Too many uses!
Jennifer P.
Denton, TX
I don't know what it is about these delicious things but i put them in almost anything. Oatmeal, yogurt, I'll even snack on them plain.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
I love these things they are very nice to eat by themselves, but are also a great addition to salads especially during the summer time.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I absolutely love these! The only thing I don't like is that they add sugar :/ I mean, fruit is already sweet so what's the point?
Stephanie G.
Love craisins! Taste great on their own, in trail mix, in oatmeal or salads! They are sweet but healthy at the same time which I love.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon