BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good for a healthy snack. For your salads or for decoration on any treats. I enjoy eating them because of the sweet and sourness taste.
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
These are one of my favorite things to snack on! I always have them on hand. They're great in oatmeal, cereal, mixed with nuts and dark chocolate
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I just love Craisins they are great in salads, oatmeal and also on their own. I love the small little boxes they make a great snack on the go.
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
Ooooo, these are nice. It is nice addition to my morning oatmeals, home made granola, breads and cake. They are nice to just munch on as well.
Emily R.
Coatesville, PA
These are a must have in my house, we always have at least 3 bags laying around. Delicious alone, baked into a muffin or thrown into a salad!
Courtney U.
Elizabeth, PA
Craisins are my absolute favorite. i seriously go through a giant bag of them in a week! so good and still healthy for you, despite the sugar.
Kassandra R.
Santa Fe, NM
These are delicious! I love sprinkling them on top of a salad or eating them by themselves. I definitely prefer these over raisins any day!
Laura S.
Meridian, ID
Craisins are amazing for the holidays. I use them in trail mix, cookies and just to eat by themselves. They are a must have for the holidays.
Jennifer P.
I love to eat these as a snack or on top of my salad. My children love them too which makes me happy because they are a healthy little snack
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
I love these craisins. I'll put them in my granola, salad, or I'll mix them with white chocolate chips for a quick snack. They are amazing!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon