BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Geraldine D.
These are best ive tried other brands and nothing compares . i like to eat them by themselves but they're a good salad oatmeal and trail mix topper
Ashley P.
Craisins are really good by themselves or mixed in with other foods. They are a healthy snack and can pose as something sweet when craving things.
Nikco M.
Garden Grove, CA
So happy this in a smaller version then the large bag. I can throw it in my purse for a quick snack on the go. Delicious and my kids love them too.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Raise ever bought and these committee huge packages so and I really recommend anybody who's willing Chinding you like this on the road tasty family
Lindsey B.
N Bellmore, NY
Whenever my best friend is over these go missing! she munches on them like crazy! i just use them in salads but she absolutely is crazy about them
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good for a healthy snack. For your salads or for decoration on any treats. I enjoy eating them because of the sweet and sourness taste.
Angel L.
I love Craisins and I always have, but the downside to these amazing, tiny things is the crazy amount of sugar in them. I still love them though.
Serena E.
Yamhill, OR
I love Craisins, they're way better than raisins. This snack is healthy and it tastes really good! I like having these around the house. So good!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Amazing on a salad or just for eating a handful by themselves. Cranberries are some of my favorite things to snack on, and this makes it easier.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
These are perfect for a snack or adding to other foods such as salads. I wish they came in smaller packs but the big bag does last a long time.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon