BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

KT C.
Glenarden, MD
I love to just grab a handful of these to snack on sometimes and I love them even better in a nice salad with some spinach, chicken, and vinaigrette.
Daniel K.
Milwaukee, WI
These are probably the most versatile snack ever! They're perfect for snacking, salads, baking and so much more! They are loved by the whole family.
Ayanna W.
Great if you need craisons for a recipe. They last long and provide a good flavor. I don't eat them plain, but I suposse they would be a great snack.
Marlana B.
Struthers, OH
LOVE these! Not only fir snacking ,but fantastic in BOTH savory and sweet foods!!!! Keep up the fantastic job oh and maybe make even bigger bags!! 😉
Colleen L.
Nashville
I cook with raisins all the time. I like adding them on top of my salad and into my stuffing for holiday dinners. These a great for snacking, too.
Nikco M.
Garden Grove, CA
So happy this in a smaller version then the large bag. I can throw it in my purse for a quick snack on the go. Delicious and my kids love them too.
Kristen F.
I don't like raisins, but tried these after I was given a sample at an amusement park. I loved them. They small boxes are a great snack on the go.
Ashley P.
Craisins are really good by themselves or mixed in with other foods. They are a healthy snack and can pose as something sweet when craving things.
Geraldine D.
These are best ive tried other brands and nothing compares . i like to eat them by themselves but they're a good salad oatmeal and trail mix topper
Megan M.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love Craisins. I can eat them by the handfuls or i use them in salads, baking or an accent to dinner. They are just a great item to have around.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon