BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Shanice M.
Laurel, MD
It's surprisingly not tart like the actually fruit and some juices. This is great for people who are trying to avoid eating candy but still have a sweet tooth.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Love, love these!! These are great for a snack! They are great in cereal and oatmeal too. When you have a craving for something sweet these will do the trick.
Jennifer B.
Middle River, MD
I am so addicted to these!!! I keep a baggie full in my purse to snack on after the gym, and at work. My kids love having it in their lunches for school also.
Brooke L.
I eat these straight from the bag! They usually satisfied my sweet craving! I love adding them to trail mix, yogurt parfaits or salads! Adds color and flavor!
Hannah W.
Waukesha, Wi
I have tons of uses for craisins. They go well on salads, in appetizers, in desserts. They are very versatile and they pack a pleasant tart yet sweet punch.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Love these. I use them for baking, snacking and tossing in chicken salad and oatmeal. they're so good for you too. tart but sweet and great for your kidneys.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
These are great to snack on. The have a very sweet flavor so you feel like you're eating candy but it's actually good for you! I prefer these over raisins.
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these in salads , but also mix them with nuts and granola as a snack to go. They have more sugar then I thought so use them sparingly if watching that.
Lisbeth G.
I Just recently started topping my salads off with these and I love them both together! I add them in my oatmeal raisin cookies too and they're delicious!
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I love this product...it's tart and sweet at the same time and a healtheir snack than chips or chocolate. I enjoy throwing them into oatmeal in the morning.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon