BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Lingbin Y.
Elmhurst, NY
I personally dislike cranberry juice. Terrible, can't stand it. These, on the other hand, are amazing. Love them! It's great on cereals to give it a sweet and sour kick.
Rebecca S.
Craisins are one of my favorite snacks. I could probably eat them everyday, all day. They are always delicious. Ocean Spray definitely has the best tasting craisins.
Whitley F.
Bloomington, IN
Perfect snack to either have on its own or add it to a trail mix for a little extra sweetness in your mix... They're a great healthy substitute for sweet cravings!
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN
I actually don't even use these in anything, I just grab a handful for a snack. I think they would be delicious in a salad though, I will have to try it sometime!!
Spoorthy W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love snacking on craisins. I don't think they save any calories as they are sweetened. They are also good to add on salads and taste great with any baked goods.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
These are the perfect addition to a salad. It gives the salad a great taste and perfect for the summer time salad! Also, a great on the go snack to eat by itself.
leilani s.
Port Hueneme, CA
Ocean spray crasins are amazing! I love the tart yet sweet taste you get. They are pretty healthy. And they take no preparation. It's a great grab and go snack
Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
I love these things, they go great in a wide variety of foods, they are great alone as a snack. I like to carry some in my purse to keep as an on the go snack.
Jennifer B.
Middle River, MD
I am so addicted to these!!! I keep a baggie full in my purse to snack on after the gym, and at work. My kids love having it in their lunches for school also.
Shannon D.
Beachwood, Nj
Im not a fan of the regular flavors but i absolutely love the pomegranate flavored ones! i love putting them on salads or even just eating them by the handful!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon