BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
I am a paleo and these are an easy snack for my travels. They have a great taste not to sweet, not to tart. I purchased mine at my local Wal-Mart for under $3. Definitely, a forever buy for this Paleo girl. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great snack.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
These are perfect for a snack if you are wanting something a little sweet but a little tart. I usually pack these for lunch or anytime. They aren't too expensive and you can find them almost at any shop/grocery!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I love these!!! I will pair them with cheese and meats for appetizers when we have friends over. And I will put them into salads. Super healthy and yummy! Good price too! I have gotten a few friends hooked on them already.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
These are a great healthy snack for on the go. I also like to put them in salads, and chicken salad sandwiches. My favorite salad to put them with is a spinach leaves with strawberries, almonds, blue cheese and raspberry vinaigrette!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
These are always so fresh and soft. We use them in thanksgiving stuffing recipes. Good quality even if it's a little more pricey. It's kind of sweet but it's ok when it's mixed in a recipe. Definitely a high quality brand.
Maria H.
I love Ocean Spray Craisins, because they are seeet, tart, and give me a boost of energy to get through my day. As a busy college woman I need fast easy healthy food to fuel me
Denisse G.
This presentation is great price and value. I use them for a snack for my kids and on different recipes so I always try to have some at home. They are really delicious.
karla f.
I just discovered craisins and love them. I was never truly a raisins fan so I was hesitant to try these out, but as a healthy eater, these small snacks serve to fill my sweet tooth cravings without getting too unhealthy or resorting to candy. I have found that mixing them into oatmeal with bananas is amazing for breakfast, on salads for lunch and in a zip-block mixed with almonds (which i always have in my purse for emergency snacks). You never truly know when hunger strikes
Jackie A.
Hughson , CA
You HAVE to try these! I've used these for so many recipes now that I've lost count. That hint of orange in the cranberries just makes the most wonderful biscuits and muffins! Especially if you use just a bit of orange zest too. They bake up nicely, are not so hard that you break your teeth off f you eat them as a snack, and are only 130 calories if you do use them as a snack. In addition, they count as 1 serving of fruit if you consume the recommended 1/3 cup. Great for the kids - they love them! Can't recommend them enough! Try the cherry flavor too - they're amazing in salads! Highly recommend!
Jennie C.
My absolute favorite. These are great with yogurt and I highly suggest that you try Apple cinnamon oatmeal and sprinkle some of these Craisins in it. It tastes so good! For those of you who have a gluten allergy, these are gluten-free. The serving size is a quarter of a cup, which is more than enough if you added to your oatmeal or yogurt as I stated above. I think this is a great snack you could have this and not worry about gaining weight because it's healthy.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon