BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Charlotte C.
Panama City Beach, FL
My daughter absolutely loves these! They are such a healthy snack for her, and so easy to throw in a bowl for a long car ride or to walk around the house an very easy to clean up if they spill!
Tarah M.
Valparaiso, IN
Craisins are a great healthy snack. They are very easy to take on the go and great to mix with any food. I love eating them with almonds or putting them in my salads.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
I love Craisins as a sweet snack for road trips. It's a healthy substitute from chips. Craisins is great for trail mix. The only flaw is how sticky this snack is, but the taste is still great!
Bethany I.
Melbourne, FL
I love eating Craisins in my salads. I'm not as big of a fan of the other flavors, but they add just a little hint of sweetness to the salad. My son also likes to eat them like raisins.
Jennifer W.
Indianapolis, IN
These are wonderful for snacking and baking, but I especially like to drop a few into my salad. Combine them with some almonds and a raspberry vinagrette and you have a yummy treat.
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
Perfect on the go snack. you can put these in just about anything; oatmeal, cereal, stuffing, yogurt and etc.perfect amount of sweetness so it helps with my sweet tooth
JOY V.
I bet "no one can eat just one". these are addictive yet healthy snack on to munch, bake. Works for me especially during travel or dieting. absolutely love them!
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
I love the taste of these cranberries they are my fav and I like that they are healthy. I like to add them to salads or to cookies. Sometimes I just grab a handful to snack on.
Jordyn h.
Rosamond, CA
I love craisins. Either by the handful or on top of salads. Thanksgiving stuffing wouldn't have been the same with out them. Every one complimented on the sweet and savory combo
Nina D.
I am not a big fan of raisin type stuff. I do like to put these in this brocoili salad I make! It gives it nice color and combined with the other ingredeients they are good!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon