BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Andrea G.
Charlotte, NC
I love adding craisins to trail mixes or just snacking on them alone. My two year old loves them and I am happy to have him snack on something healthy. I also like the reduced sugar version!
lea m.
Hollywood, FL
Never last to long and thats a good yummy thing. Its wierd to me that thwy are always on fire sale at cvs and walgreens but i love them. Cranberry and raisin doesn't get any better than that
Jada J.
Hamden, CT
I'm such a big fan of Craisins and I funny because I don't like rasins. These are excellent in salads, trail mixs or just alone. If you need a sweet healthy snack I definitely will pick up.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
I absolutely love these for a quick snack or as a treat for my rabbits (we only give them one). They're wonderful for adding in banana bread or pancakes as well!
Tori L.
Garner, NC
I personally do not like craisens, but my kids love them and that's all that matters. They are a great healthy snack and small enough to fit in my purse or diaper bag,
Erin B.
North Kingstown, RI
Okay so craisins are already one of the best snacks out there, but man those blueberry flavored ones are the best things to have happened to the snack industry. A+++
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Can be used in almost anything. Cereal, salads, baking, trail mixes & alone these are delicious! Easy to eat or take as a snack, get form of antioxidants/fiber.
Josie H.
These raisins are so good. They are very sweet to eat. It is a great snack to eat when you are hungry. I like eating it by itself but my mom love baking with it.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
Craisins are a tasty treat. They are sweet, not bitter. Sometimes a little sticky. I love to put them on salads or cereal. My 14 month old daughter also loves to snack on them!
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Great flavor and a handy size that lets you carry them with you for snack-time. I also like to put them on my salads for a little sweetness to offset the saltiness. Perfect!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon