BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love craisins! They are both sweet and tart. They have a raisin like texture but don't have much "stuff" in the middle. I think these are a great, healthy snack.
Heather W.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love these for baking. Perfectly tart and sweet! My only complaint is that if you keep them for too long, they begin to get a bit oily in the bag.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
I love adding craisins to my salads! Not only can it brighten up the flavor of a bland salad, it also adds some nice color too. Another way to use these? Add it to some greek yogurt, granola, and honey. :)
Jamie S.
Love, love, love these!!! I like to add them to my salads, to my yogurt, to just pop by the handful and to put in my yogurt! I have even had these with cream cheese and crackers, which was sinfully delicious
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
I love craisins atop a salad or by itself as a quick snack. I prefer the 50% less sugar one hence why only 4 stars but it's a great product. A little expensive for the size also.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
They are actually quite delectable. Sweet and tart at the same time and they are relatively healthy so its best of both worlds. Also great for a diet since they are fat free!!
Michelle M.
We are huge fans of these craisins they are sweet, tangy, & chewy. They work great in baking, cereals, trailmix, & salads. I am giving it 4 stars beca use they are a tad sweet.
Yasmin A.
I hate raisins, so this is an awesome alternative! I love putting them in my oatmeal, in my trailmix, when baking loaf cakes, and so on. They're even delicious to eat alone.
Lauren M.
I have recently started buying these every time I'm at the store. They taste great with trail mix, on salads, with breakfast, or just by themselves. Really great for when I'm craving something sweet.
Paula K.
Denver, CO
We buy these not only for a snack to eat alone but as a fruit to add to our homemade granola. They are a great blend of both tart and sweet without being overly sweet.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon