BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
The best part about crasins is that they are so diverse. Eating them alone is great, but you can add them in salads or homemade trail mix, and it really spruces up the taste.
Cristina P.
Madison Hts, VA
These are a great add in to sweet chicken salad. I used canned chicken (rinsed) because I am a busy mom grapes pecans mayo and these babies. It adds a nice tangy sweetness!!
Julienne G.
Laurelton, NY
Not only do I use these as a snack but I also put them in my salad with mangerines and I must say ! I absolutely love me some craisins, even tho i am not a big fan of raisins.
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
I like this snack because it is easy to eat and it taste good. It is also very healthy for you. I like to throw them in a trail mix or just eat them straight out of the bag.
Devon D.
Ocean Spray has the absolute best crasins they have a wonderful taste and you can really tell they are all natural. I like to use them on salads and sometimes as a small snack.
kenzi g.
I'm not a fan of eating cranberries or even these dried ones plain but if you put them on a salad it makes it healthy and easy to eat if you're like me and don't like them
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I've had this package in the fridge on hand for a few months now and use it to sprinkle on salads and granola. It is just me cooking and eating, but I've made a good dent in the contents and they are still fresh and good to go. I make sure that I seal the zipper tightly.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
I love these! they are great by themselves or on something else like a salad or even ice cream. Very versatile and they have a amazing taste! Great for adults and kids.
Keyaundra B.
Montezuma, GA
I really like this snack but as an add in to other things such as cookies, granola, or trail mix. Delicious but not as satisfying if you are trying to curb hunger alone.
Brett H.
Leitchfield , KY
I am a big snacker, and craisins are one of my favorite things to snack on. I can snack happily without feeling guilty. They're good for you and delicious. That's a hard combination to find.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon