BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
Craisins are delicious! They are really delicious added to a broccoli salad or an oatmeal cookie. I've even dropped them into my homemade kombucha for a second ferment! Delicious :)
Kayla G.
Cincinnati, OH
These are great by themselves as a snack. I also use them in oatmeal and I've made the cookie recipe that comes on the back of the package and it is one of my favorite cookies to make.
Frank C.
Tewksbury, MA
Buy these in bulk & do yourself a favor because you will be eating them ALL THE TIME! They are great in a salad, great in yogurt, great in ice cream (if that's your thing), and great as a snack. We go through a big bulk size bag every 3-4 weeks or so.
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
Craisins are so good. Ocean Spray is a local company here, and these are just delicious. I find myself eating way more than one serving, though. I like them much better than raisins.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
So I decided that I wanted to make trail mix I had all my ingredients salty pretzels,cashews,sunflower seeds so I needed something sweet these little crabs gave it the perfect kick
Jennifer B.
Albuquerque, NM
These are by far the softest, juiciest craisins I've ever had. i was worried they might dry out in the large resealable bag (bought them from Costco), but they have maintained their flavor and softness for over a month. Use them in cereal, mix them in with oatmeal, or just eat a handful.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles , CA
These are probably the best craisins I have ever bought. They are so sweet and soft. They are delicious. I put them in my milk shakes in my oatmeal and I eat them by themselves too.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I try to keep craisins around the house as often as possible. I find they satisfy my snacking craving, but are on the healtheir side. They're great in salads too! I recommend trying them with spinach.
Heather B.
Charlotte, NC
I find these in my cart on nearly every grocery shopping trip. They are tasty and healthy. I like to have them as an easy to grab snack. They always taste fresh and are moist. They come in an convenient package, that's easy for on the go!
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I love adding them into baked goods. THey look and taste a lot better than raisins. My one problem is that they are sweetened way too much. COuld do with a little less sugar.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon