BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
I love dried fruits and berries and these are probably my favorite. You can add them to trail mix or salad or just eat them on their own. I like to mix 1/2 raw almonds and 1/2 craisins. So good.
Melissa F.
Ohh mmm these are so good just to snack on when your picking just anything but I actually put a hand full of these just to add taste to my homemade salad and I love how the way it comes out.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
These are so addictive. I love these little guys alone or sometime I toss them into other dishes. They are a great add in to a salad of course but I like tossing them into pan gravy and pouring over pork or chicken dishes.
Diana B.
I love these so much! Their a great snack to eat alone or on top of anything. My favorite thing to do with them is to make white chocolate chip with cranberry cookies! They are so delicious!
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
Although these aren't the healthiest thing around, they are very tasty and a welcome addition as a snack or in any kind of salad. A great item to take on long road trips and picnics as well.
Jia Wern L.
Urbana, IL
These are a yummy and healthier alternative to your typical chips or pretzel snacks. They are delicious in salads, oatmeal, trail mix, poultry/pork dishes, and are amazing on their own too! I just love having these at hand; they taste great and are so versatile!
Audrie C.
If your hungry and just want to snack around... Crasins should be your 1st option. You can take them anywhere with you without making a big mess and can literally put them in any meal to be honest, and they are just delicious. Go buy your bag of crasins now!
Nancy H.
My family loves these. They sell big packs at costco! Its a great snack that isn't too sweet. The best part is that it is also healthy for you. Cranberries are good for women, did you know that?
Marissa C.
Wichita, KS
These are great for adding to salads, trail mix or just a quick snack. They are a bit sweeter than I expected but the kids enjoy them because of this. They would also make a great addition to fruit breads, cookies, and other baked goods during the fall!
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
You want to start with a handful, but you'll probably take on the entire bag! It's so good, sweet enough to add to your bland oatmeal but yummy enough to enjoy. It's worth every penny.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon