BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Rebekkah O.
State College, PA
Craisins are a super healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. You can set a bag of craisins down in front of me and I'll have to restrain myself not to finish them. These are by far the best brand to buy!
Irene H.
Garfield, AR
Yes yes yes love this snack. Dried fruit is calorie loaded however cranberries have so many health benefits that I definitely buy these as one of my go to snacks while on the road.
Annette P.
I've yet to find a generic craisin that compares with OceanSpray. They are a wonderful snack and a great addition to recipes. They also do a find job of enhancing something simple like oatmeal or plain Greek yogurt.
Gaby V.
SOOOOO GOOD. oh my goodness, my favorite snack and they're even kinda healthy. I hate raisins but oh my, these are amazing. so much better than raisins, I couldn't stop eating them. great for a snack. I really recommend getting these. soooo good.
Ashley D.
Great snack or perfect to mix into a salad! The original craisins are very tasty, not too sweet, and the other varieties are just as good. I've never had a "bad" craisin in my bag.
Miriam R.
Greensboro, NC
I have tried this product while i was at the beach. It is not expensive and you have enough for your whole family. The taste is great and it has lots of great nutrients. I would pack this in children's lunch boxes or simply in my purse for those moments i might want something sweet but healthy.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Love, Love, Love these delectable little dried cranberries. They are just sweet enough without overpowering your taste buds. They are delicious as they are or a great addition to oatmeal, cereal or in any granola.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I fell in love when I first tried these. They are so good. I never thought I would like cranberries or any dried fruit for that matter, but these changed my mind! They have kind of a sweet taste and have so many uses, like putting them in salads.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
Love these for snacking and cooking! Sweet and sour in all it's natural glory. Tender and chewy when eaten from package, and plump and juicy when used in baked goods or oatmeal. Yum!
Melissa K.
These are delicious! I add them to my oatmeal in the mornings. However, they do contain an incredible amount of sugar so make sure you don't eat them in massive quantities :) They also have a reduced sugar kind!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon