BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
I absolutely love these! They are just sweet enough without being overly sweet, and they have a great texture (not too firm, not too soft). They are reasonably priced and I can often find them on sale at my local grocery store. They are delicious on their own, but they are great in salads too!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is the power ingredient for many a salad. I eat these sweet and tart buddies plain. I add them to hot and cold cereals. This past holiday they were star of the cornbread dressing -- some of you call it stuffing. It gives the dressing a nice sweet and savory flavor that I adore.
Emma G.
I saw a packet of individually wrapped Craisins and THEN I SAW "WATERMELON and Raspberry Lemonade" NO WAY. Wal mart now only sees me when I run out. $3 is not a bad price either. Sweet yet a little sour kick to these Craisins. So good!
Chelsey J.
I love these so much. Always have a bag on hand in the car or at work for snacking. Sweet but not too sweet. And bite size for ease of a quick grab between life. Only downside is can make your fingers a little sticky.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I use these all the time in my homemade travel mix. They are tasty, and healthy and easy to use in the bag. They aren’t horribly priced but wish they were a little cheaper for everyday use
Patricia  A.
Staten Island , NY
These my daughter sits on her bed and will eat the entire bag! It helps her more bowls more! Great and healthy! Not expensive at all. And will save your child a dentist visit
Doris B.
I love Ocean Spray Craisins. I eat them whenever, as in between meal snack, in my lunch, as a pick me up and also in my salads.  They have just the right amount of sweetness and a little bit of tanginess. Such a great healthy treat for kids and adults. I usually can find them at my local grocery stores such as Walmart or Ingles, or even other retailers nearby.
Melissa C.
los angeles, CA
I purchased the Ocean Spray Craisins Strawberry Flavor and they are amazing for a healthy snack. But they are versatile because you can also incorporate in your daily salad for a sweet aspect. They are sold at a very affordable price. I definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a delicious snack to try. I give it a thumbs up!
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
I enjoy eating and baking with this product. These are soft with the right amount of sweetness. They will dry out if the bag isn’t sealed. My dog even enjoys snacking on them. I’ve tried the “natural” version, but I prefer these. I buy them in large bags from Costco. I’d suggest that you try them even if you don’t like cranberries. They are better tasting than raisins.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
I get these giant bags from Costco where they're very affordable. They're good to eat plain or in a trail mix, but I mostly end up eating them in my oatmeal. They're definitely not low in sugar (like pretty much all dried cranberries), but they're pretty tasty.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Hannah R.
Haysville, KS
Has anyone else used these to substitute for raisins in granola or cookies?

Amazon