BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries. Made With Real Fruit And Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten Free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar.Refined Sunflower Oil Is Used As A Processing Aid.

Doris B.
I love Ocean Spray Craisins. I eat them whenever, as in between meal snack, in my lunch, as a pick me up and also in my salads.  They have just the right amount of sweetness and a little bit of tanginess. Such a great healthy treat for kids and adults. I usually can find them at my local grocery stores such as Walmart or Ingles, or even other retailers nearby.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
I am a paleo and these are an easy snack for my travels. They have a great taste not to sweet, not to tart. I purchased mine at my local Wal-Mart for under $3. Definitely, a forever buy for this Paleo girl. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great snack.
Marissa B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I absolutely love these! They are just sweet enough without being overly sweet, and they have a great texture (not too firm, not too soft). They are reasonably priced and I can often find them on sale at my local grocery store. They are delicious on their own, but they are great in salads too!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is the power ingredient for many a salad. I eat these sweet and tart buddies plain. I add them to hot and cold cereals. This past holiday they were star of the cornbread dressing -- some of you call it stuffing. It gives the dressing a nice sweet and savory flavor that I adore.
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
I saw a packet of individually wrapped Craisins and THEN I SAW "WATERMELON and Raspberry Lemonade" NO WAY. Wal mart now only sees me when I run out. $3 is not a bad price either. Sweet yet a little sour kick to these Craisins. So good!
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
These are a great healthy snack for on the go. I also like to put them in salads, and chicken salad sandwiches. My favorite salad to put them with is a spinach leaves with strawberries, almonds, blue cheese and raspberry vinaigrette!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I use these all the time in my homemade travel mix. They are tasty, and healthy and easy to use in the bag. They aren’t horribly priced but wish they were a little cheaper for everyday use
Patricia  A.
These my daughter sits on her bed and will eat the entire bag! It helps her more bowls more! Great and healthy! Not expensive at all. And will save your child a dentist visit
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I love craisins! They are both sweet and tart. They have a raisin like texture but don't have much "stuff" in the middle. I think these are a great, healthy snack.
Melissa C.
los angeles, CA
I purchased the Ocean Spray Craisins Strawberry Flavor and they are amazing for a healthy snack. But they are versatile because you can also incorporate in your daily salad for a sweet aspect. They are sold at a very affordable price. I definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a delicious snack to try. I give it a thumbs up!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Besides breakfast, what other ways have you used craisins for in recipes that really made it an awesome dish?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What are some different things to use these in?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What do you use them for?
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Does anyone put them in there salad I do it adds a nice taste.
Nicole F.
Are these a tasty, healthy snack? What would you recommend eating them with?