Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Trail Mix Cranberries & Chocolate uploaded by Mindy r.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Trail Mix Cranberries & Chocolate uploaded by Mindy r.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Trail Mix Cranberries & Chocolate uploaded by Mindy r.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Blend The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries With Lightly Salted Nuts And Semi-sweet Chocolate To Make A Good-for-you Snack That’s Tasty On Or Off The Trail.

Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Glycerin, Citric Acid), Roasted Peanuts (Cottonseed Oil, Salt), Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier]), Almonds, Cashews

Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I got these on sale with coupons very very cheap I tried them and I love them and I wish I had a bunch more. We even dump them in our cookies just to add a little something special
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
Include Cranberry(ies) Dried Sweetened (Cranberry(ies), Sugar, Glycerine, Citric Acid), Peanut(s) (Cottonseed Oil, Salt), Chocolate Chips Semisweet (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin), Almond(s), Cashew(s)
Lesli V.
Anderson, SC
I love it these are really good. These make an awesome snack for any day you have the munchies. They have a feat taste to it. It is great for on the go or your running late and you haven't ate anything these would be great.
destiny s.
Bedford, NH
These are really good! i love trail mix as a nice little snack. i would like a little more nuts, but maybe this bag just doesn't have a lot. i added some sunflower seeds to counteract the sweetness of the chocolate and the cranberries. it is a very nice, delicious snack though.
Kenzi M.
They were okay. If I could give them a 2 and 1/2 star I would but not 3. lol Its one of those snacks that if there is nothing else around at all then these are the snack for you. I didn't like the mix of those flavors together.
DAICY C.
I love this product. I really enjoy eating it. My kids love too.

Rebecca T.
Tomah, WI
This is tasty stuff. Sometimes I grab a handful and toss it on top of some instant oatmeal. It's an easy way to jazz up my usual weekday breakfast.
Noelle B.
Valrico, FL
This trail mix is so good. It is great for on the go, or even if you just need a snack. The packaging is convenient as well.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
I love this product but think it could be better with something else mixed in for example almonds!
Amy p.
Yum!! This trail mix is the best. I love all the different peanuts and especially the craisins
Ashlee L.