Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Pomegranate uploaded by vere v.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Pomegranate uploaded by tina w.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #98 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries Pomegranate Juice Infused. Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten-free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries Pomegranate Juice Infused Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar, Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (For Color).

Buy on CVS
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
A great sweet tart treat! The stick together but part them apart and add them to a salad or just as a handful! They are pretty fresh tasting and good flavor to them!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
These little sweet craisins are good out of the package, as well as using in your baking. I choose these as an alternative snack to cure my sweet tooth late at night. They are very affordable to purchase, and easy to find in any store. I recommend these to any baker who is looking to try something different!
Ruby M.
Very divers; can be used in a leather of recipes ranging from salads to cookies! Also, a healthier option that other sweets :) Jam packed with flavor and great to snack on throughout the day whenever one starts getting the munchies! Also great to mix with oats and other ingredients to make homemade granola! Yum!
Cayla T.
Notus, ID
I absolutely loves these for snack baking cookies or simply just adding to oatmeal in the morning. My 1 year old son even loves to snack on pomegranate craisins so much he pulls the huge bag off the counter and drags them to me. I would rather he snack on thwse than each candy any day!
Abby B.
Waterloo, IA
I am not a fan of cranberrys, or really raisons, so I am just as surprised as you are to read I love craisons! They are great to put in granola, trail mix, to have on hand for my kid, and my husband. I gave a B because I feel like if you don't eat the package within a week or two of opening they get really gross.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Cranberry season has arrived of course these are so yummy all by them selves but I personally like to bake with them and use they in cookies as well as bars and sometimes bread . An occasionally as a topping on oatmeal .
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
These are perfect for when you want a sweet snack. I like that it comes in a resealable bag so I can just throw them in my purse or diaper bag. My toddler loves them too.
Laura H.
Healthy snack to much on when your in the car. Also great put put in cookies or in a smoothie. I only wish they still made the orange flavor I can't find that anywhere!
Courtney V.
These are great! I buy them as a staple in my home. I think they are especially great for topping salads or mixing with edamame to make a trail mix just a tad sweeter.
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
These are pretty good! I love the tart flavor from the cherry juice! Wish they were a little more infused with a stronger cherry flavor But they are still very tasty!
Abby B.
Waterloo, IA
Does anyone know if these come in smaller sizes than the bag? Like "snack" size?
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Do these make a nice twist on traditional cranberry recipes at thanksgiving? I have a stuffing recipe that uses dried cranberries, but I don't know if the pom is going to overwhelm - help?
Danielle Z.
Holtsville, NY
How do these taste are they sweet or do they have a bitter taste?
Emmaleigh M.