Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Pomegranate uploaded by vere v.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Pomegranate uploaded by tina w.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Craisins® Brand Dried Cranberries Pomegranate.
Juice infused.
Convenient way to eat fruit on the go.
Sweetened dried cranberries with real pomegranate juice. see more...

Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
Foodie Expert
These little sweet craisins are good out of the package, as well as using in your baking. I choose these as an alternative snack to cure my sweet tooth late at night. They are very affordable to purchase, and easy to find in any store. I recommend these to any baker who is looking to try something different!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Healthy snack to much on when your in the car. Also great put put in cookies or in a smoothie. I only wish they still made the orange flavor I can't find that anywhere!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are super amazing! They are not tart they are a good amount of sweet! They are great for snacks or salads. They are good priced at Walmart.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Commerce City , CO
One of my favorite snacks! Love to throw these into a salad, into my bag, and always have them on hand! Tart yet sweet!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wilmington, NC, NC
Delicious thanksgiving snack! I love Craisins (all types), makes for a healthy snack that is typically on sale!
Marley R.
Marley R.
Craisins are a delicious snack! I like them as they are or mixed into some chicken salad with crackers! Mmm!
Cayla T.
Cayla T.
Notus, ID
I absolutely loves these for snack baking cookies or simply just adding to oatmeal in the morning. My 1 year old son even loves to snack on pomegranate craisins so much he pulls the huge bag off the counter and drags them to me. I would rather he snack on thwse than each candy any day!
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Foodie Expert
A great sweet tart treat! The stick together but part them apart and add them to a salad or just as a handful! They are pretty fresh tasting and good flavor to them!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Cranberry season has arrived of course these are so yummy all by them selves but I personally like to bake with them and use they in cookies as well as bars and sometimes bread . An occasionally as a topping on oatmeal .
Lupita V.
Lupita V.
Ocean Spray Craisins
Love love love them. Great snacks and gluten free. All my family love the different flavors!
Abby B.
Abby B.
Does anyone know if these come in smaller sizes than the bag? Like "snack" size?
Bethany, OK
Foodie Expert
Do these make a nice twist on traditional cranberry recipes at thanksgiving? I have a stuffing recipe that uses dried cranberries, but I don't know if the pom is going to overwhelm - help?
Bethany, OK
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Holtsville, NY
How do these taste are they sweet or do they have a bitter taste?