BY OCEAN SPRAY

Craving A Better Sweet? We Have You Covered! We’ve Taken Our Signature Craisins® Dried Cranberries And Covered Them In Premium Milk Chocolate For A Satisfying Snack You Can Feel Good About Giving Your Whole Family. Enjoy Them On-the-go, Mixed Into A Tasty Trail Mix Or Sprinkled On Top Of Ice Cream. What’s Your Favorite Way To Indulge?

Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), And Vanilla], Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Coating (Gum Acacia, Maltodextrin, And Sugar), Confectioner's Glaze.

• These look tasty. Are they available year round or only ...1 Answers
emily j.
These are the perfect little snack! Not only do these taste amazing, they are very filling. I eat them alone as a little snack and honestly these are the best things ever. I will continue purchasing these because I truly love these:)
Krystle V.
Abington, PA
Great product. Never knew they existed and just saw them while I was grocery shopping. Bought them with the intent to use them as a snack, but they were so good I ate the whole bag!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
These are amazing ! I don't like raisins do this is my perfect combo. I paid about $3 for my bag and needless to say I smashed the bag! ! I suggest these yo people ! I will buy again and again! Wish they made these in white chocolate as well
Jordana M.
This is my favorite snack in the world!! They are really really really good. I love them so much they taste great💞🍫 Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Milk Chocolate
Imani T.
Apopka, FL
These are an absolute must have! My favorite (somewhat) guilt free snack. You can find them at almost any grocery store, and they taste amazing. The dried cranberries are wonderful - I don't even like cranberries, but I enjoy these - and the chocolate adds a wonderfully sweet coating that just tops off the flavor. I highly recommend!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I'm quite disappointed! I love the original dried cranberries so I decided to try the milk chocolate ones. There is no balance between the milk and the cranberries. It's mostly chocolate and the chocolate leaves an after taste. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone sadly. I'll just stick to the original.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
Wow, I didn't expect these to be so tasty! Maybe it's because you can just barely taste the cranberry and you mainly taste the chocolate... Lol. It makes me feel like I'm being healthy while also eating chocolate. The chocolate is very good quality and not the cheap kind!
Cameron H.
First i love Craisins just by themselves, but to turn the corner in the grocery store and see a package of them dipped in milk chocolate was absolutely refreshing. They taste amazing. Good price. Great sweet snack.
Em G.
I've been looking for a healthier alternative for snacking. I came across these and wanted to try them. They are pretty good and are better to snack on due to the lower calories and such. the chocolate is a nice way to make you think you aren't eating healthy and actually eating sweets
Susan T.
Kennedale, TX
These are the perfect mix between tangy and sweet! I was skeptical about the quality of chocolate , but I was pleasantly surprised at how rich these tasted. I will definitely be purchasing again!!
Penny K.
Flowery Br, GA
These look tasty. Are they available year round or only at certain times of the year? Are they looked in the fruit isle or candy isle? Thanks for you help.

Kohl's