Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lexi W.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Greek Yogurt uploaded by Diana R.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Greek Yogurt uploaded by Frankie S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Craving A Better Sweet? We Have You Covered! We’ve Taken Our Signature Craisins Dried Cranberries And Covered Them In Creamy, Tangy Greek Yogurt For A Satisfying Snack You Can Feel Good About Giving Your Whole Family. Enjoy Them On-the-go, Mixed Into A Tasty Trail Mix Or Sprinkled On Top Of Ice Cream. What’s Your Favorite Way To Indulge?

Greek Yogurt Coating [Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Milk Powder, Greek Yogurt Powder (Nonfat Milk Solids, Culture, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor), Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Natural Flavor], Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Coating (Gum Acacia, Maltodextrin, And Sugar), Confectioner's Glaze

Kate W.
Blackwood, NJ
Very delicious and healthy snack that you don't have to feel guilty about eating. It's also great to take on the to because there is no mess
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I get these for my daughter much healthier than some of the snacks out there for kids and she loves them so I feel good to get them for her
Nati V.
The chocolate covered ones are so delicious but these are really bad, I'm sorry but I highly dislike them, don't know what else to say.
D'Ann O.
Not really a fan of these, I thought they would be good when I needed something sweet but it just doesn't do it for me!
nicole m.
It's natural health, and sweet tease ,zero calories
,good for your body.
Very good.................
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
These are delicious, I'm eating them now! A less guilty sweet snack to get through your work day.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
My birthday party is at home so be there in five see if I have any tomorrow let you I’ll
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
Absolutely love these, I hate raisins but always have these in my bag lovely creamy cranberries. Great alternative to chocolate and staves of hunger I've also used them in cookies but make sure they are in the middle of the dough and a great alternative to cranberry muffins.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
These Craisins snacks are cleverly disguised with a yummy coating of yogurt. I received these at the end of a half marathon as well as some milk chocolate coated Craisins, and I am hooked. Great sugar boost after exercise.
Alanah P.
Toronto , ON
My son loves these little yogurt cover raisins and a little snack I would recommend and repurchase this product!
Katie B.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I purchase these?