Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lexi W.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Greek Yogurt uploaded by Diana R.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Greek Yogurt uploaded by Frankie S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Craving A Better Sweet? We Have You Covered! We’ve Taken Our Signature Craisins Dried Cranberries And Covered Them In Creamy, Tangy Greek Yogurt For A Satisfying Snack You Can Feel Good About Giving Your Whole Family. Enjoy Them On-the-go, Mixed Into A Tasty Trail Mix Or Sprinkled On Top Of Ice Cream. What’s Your Favorite Way To Indulge?

Greek Yogurt Coating [Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Milk Powder, Greek Yogurt Powder (Nonfat Milk Solids, Culture, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor), Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Natural Flavor], Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Coating (Gum Acacia, Maltodextrin, And Sugar), Confectioner's Glaze

Diana R.
Akron , OH
My kids love these! Whenever I make trail mix when we go camping, I always put them in there. They’re a combination of creamy and sweet. You can get these for any grocery store and they are extremely convenient with a resealable bag.
Milendra B.
Roosevelt, NY
I picked these up from my local Shoprite for $1. I eat craisins all the time and so I figured why not try it. Since I enjoy the milk chocolate crasins, why not the Greek yogurt? The flavor of Greek yogurt is a hit or miss for myself. As far as the taste combination with the crasins, this is a definite no for me.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
These are so addicting. I bought these at Wal-Mart for $3. They are somewhat good for you. But they have some fiber in them. I tried the chocolate ones but these are so much better tasting. I buy a bag Every time I go food shopping. I can't stop eating these.
Brooke P.
One of my favorite snacks, as well as my toddlers! He knows where momma keeps them and goes first thing in the morning to my stash! Haha. They are great, healthy and convenient to take on the go. Craisins are dried up cranberries and this version, is covered in a nice creamy yogurt that melts in your mouth. I have to make myself put them down. Highly recommended.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
This is a healthier option compared to most snack foods. It's easy to eat on my way to class or at midnight for a study break. I love the taste although my family doesn't care for them. But that just means more for me!
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
My daughter and I both love these! They are an easy to grab snack. We like to take a little container of them with us wherever we go. Tasty and better for you than something like candy!
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
OMG THE BEST TATSING HEALTHY SNACK I EVER HAD. I WOULD EAT THIS IF I HAVE A SWEET TOOTH AND DON'T WANT TO TURN TO CANDY. O DID I MENTION THESE ARE THE BEST TASTING THINGS EVER? GOTTA TRY THEM. THEY DON'T LAST LONG IN MY HOUSE
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
A fabulous, healthy snack! Anything covered in Greek yogurt makes me happy and craisins are one of my favorites. The combination of the two is a sweet yet fruity treat.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
One of my favorite snacks. They travel well, satisfying, taste great. Can't ask for much more. I use to love the yogurt covered raisens but the crazins are awesome.
Brecken A.
Great to snack on during the day and so much healthier than other snacks! I love the way way the yogurt tastes and they have a great texture!
Katie B.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I purchase these?

Walmart