Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused uploaded by Patty H.Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused uploaded by Kady E.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Surprise Your Taste Buds With The Sweet, Delicious Taste Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused. Good As A Snack Or In A Recipe, They’re Gluten-free. Plus, They’re A Good Source Of Fiber And 1 Serving Of Craisins® Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused Meets 25% Of Your Daily Recommended Fruit Needs.

Cranberries, Sugar, Grape Juice Concentrate, Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Love these! I don't eat them myself, but my one year old absolutely loves them. I keep them in her diaper bag, and usually feed them to her when we're waiting on our food to come out. They save me from a ton of screaming.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I add these to salad and they are heaven on a plate. Add this to oatmeal and it suddenly becomes quite luxurious and something to look forward to. Nobody pays me for this review... I've been trying to eat healthier and not only have I lost 40 pounds (40 pounds people) in 5 months, this delicious product makes it easier and makes me feel like I've given up nothing... living for the sweets! Highly recommend.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
I have been enjoying these the last few mornings in my oatmeal and they are great. They add a little something extra besides adding just one ingredient. It's good to know it is a healthy addition, adding extra fiber which we all need.
Kady E.
These are a really good snack! They are sweet and tasty. They are good by themselves or mixed with some walnuts or in oatmeal. They are also easy to find, I bought these at Wal Mart because I was wanting something sweet that wasn't horrible for me.
Krista T.
These blueberry craisins are delicious!! It is a little misleading, they are not blueberries but they are crasins infused with blueberry juice. They are amazing on grainy cereals. I could just sit down and eat a whole bag on it's own. They are THAT good!
Tiana F.
I honestly love blueberry craisins. They're such a great snack in alternative to candy or other sugary sweets. They taste so delicious and have 25% of your daily fruit intake. I've bought them before and I'll continue to do so. I highly recommend!
Shairon G.
Aurora, CO
In our days of probiotics, fibers, and anything that makes us drop duckets, Craisins ran supreme in my digestive battle. Even aside from its health benefits they're addicting to snack on on my two lil monster's love them. Anything healthy that the kids can enjoy between meals in the battle against hunger or constipation is awesome!!!
Kaiyla H.
St Augustine, FL
They're delicious. They're a sweet yet tangy snack. they're perfect for the kids on long trips as well as a little something to throw in the lunchbox during the day. I also put them in fruit salad and sometimes in my water. They're great
Jenny The V.
LANHAM, MD
This a great snack if you are on a diet. I use these also to mix with my oats in the morning. It make is taste so good. The good thing is that it last longer than regular fruit. You can also mix it in salads
Lucia F.
I really like these a lot. I love to put them in my yogurt or to eating them by themselves they are good for you and you can take them anywhere with the resalable bag nice fun snack on the go.
Jessi P.
I'm a big fan of blueberries!! Can someone explain me the texture and the depth of flavor of this new product???
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
Are these great for trying to be healthy?
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I would like to know about the nutritional value of this product. While I am sure there are many other sweet treats that would be less healthy, I am curious about the amount of sugar this product contains. Does anyone know how many grams of sugar are in a serving?