BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Craisins® Blueberry Dried Cranberries.
Blueberry juice infused.
The sweetest way to eat a cranberry.
Sweetened dried cranberries with real blueberry juice. see more...

Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Love these! I don't eat them myself, but my one year old absolutely loves them. I keep them in her diaper bag, and usually feed them to her when we're waiting on our food to come out. They save me from a ton of screaming.
Mayra T.
Coalinga, CA
These aren't too bad, they have good flavor for dried fruit. I always mix these with the cranberry ones and some nuts to give it a pick me up!
Lydia D.
I like these pretty well, and it is nice to have a flavor to change things up from the norm, BUT normal cranberry crasians are much better
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
These taste awesome in a salad or by themselves! They also stay longer then fresh Berries. I found other flavors that taste just as good.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I normally love Craisins so I wanted to try these for salads or cereal. I wasn't super thrilled with the slight chemical aftertaste.
Yummy N.
Toronto, ON
My dad always eats his cereal with the Ocean Spray dried cranberries (the original one). So I thought it would be a good change to get him the blueberry one but he did not like it at all! I gave it a try and did not really like it either. I prefer the original one too!
Colette P.
I found the taste to be too artificial. I prefer the original plain cranberry flavor much better. I would not purchase this again.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I would like to know about the nutritional value of this product. While I am sure there are many other sweet treats that would be less healthy, I am curious about the amount of sugar this product contains. Does anyone know how many grams of sugar are in a serving?