Ocean Spray® Craisins® Cranberry Almond Dried Cranberries Fruit Clusters uploaded by Sondra R.Ocean Spray® Craisins® Cranberry Almond Dried Cranberries Fruit Clusters uploaded by Sondra R.Ocean Spray® Craisins® Cranberry Almond Dried Cranberries Fruit Clusters uploaded by Amanda K.

BY CRAISINS

Each bite-sized fruit cluster combines crunchy almonds with sweet chewy cranberries for a wholesome snack that's sure to satisfy. Don't forget that the pieces at the bottom of the bag are just as delicious! Use them as a yogurt or salad topper. see more...

Amanda K.
Henderson, NV
I love.. while shopping the other day these were on the clearance rack in our local Store.
I thought I would get two bags to try and now wish I had gotten all the bags that were there.. Delicious!
Sondra R.
We discovered these by accident while at the airport. I sent my husband to get a healthy snack for flight and he came back with these. I was hesitant to try them as most granola snacks don't taste great but these were soon good. Once our plane landed I searched local stores for them to restock but couldn't find them. Fast forward 6 months later and we finally found them at Walmart so I bought everyone they had on the shelf. Now I hoard them baca use we can only get them in the U.S.A so I have to wait for next trip to get more 😭