Ocean Spray Craisins Blueberry uploaded by Patty H.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Craisins® Brand Blueberry Juice Infused Dried Cranberries.
Convenient way to eat fruit on the go.
Sweetened dried cranberries with real blueberry juice.
Resealable package. see more...

• Are these great for trying to be healthy?3 Answers
  • I'm a big fan of blueberries!! Can someone explain me the texture...3 Answers
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
I have been enjoying these the last few mornings in my oatmeal and they are great. They add a little something extra besides adding just one ingredient. It's good to know it is a healthy addition, adding extra fiber which we all need.
Krista T.
These blueberry craisins are delicious!! It is a little misleading, they are not blueberries but they are crasins infused with blueberry juice. They are amazing on grainy cereals. I could just sit down and eat a whole bag on it's own. They are THAT good!
Kaiyla H.
St Augustine, FL
They're delicious. They're a sweet yet tangy snack. they're perfect for the kids on long trips as well as a little something to throw in the lunchbox during the day. I also put them in fruit salad and sometimes in my water. They're great
Jenny The V.
Lanham, MD
This a great snack if you are on a diet. I use these also to mix with my oats in the morning. It make is taste so good. The good thing is that it last longer than regular fruit. You can also mix it in salads
Shartique C.
These are so delicious and they're great and trail mix you can eat them by themselves and mix them in with something else I like them because they're inexpensive and they just taste delicious
Lucia F.
I really like these a lot. I love to put them in my yogurt or to eating them by themselves they are good for you and you can take them anywhere with the resalable bag nice fun snack on the go.
Ameeta P.
Bronx, NY
My oldest son absolutely loves the cranberry flavor of these, and it wasn't until recently that I found the blueberry version. I am so glad I did, he loves blueberries naturally, but now he loves these and they can be added for lunch or snack without getting squished. Thanks Ocean Spray!
Samantha B.
Macomb, IL
These are great! They are a quick and healthy snack on the go. I keep them in my dorm for myself and always have them on hand for the kids I nanny. Great snack for all ages!
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
I love these so much! They are sweet, but you don't feel guilty eating them because they are cranberries. The students at school love these as part of they're breakfast, and often save them for an afternoon snack.
Diana E.
Omg my kids LOVE these which is hard to believe cause sometime we all know its hard to get kids to eat fruit and veggies so when i find something they like especially fruits i buy them.
Jessi P.
I'm a big fan of blueberries!! Can someone explain me the texture and the depth of flavor of this new product???
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
Are these great for trying to be healthy?