Ocean Spray Craisins Blueberry uploaded by Patty H.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Craisins® Brand Blueberry Juice Infused Dried Cranberries.
Convenient way to eat fruit on the go.
Sweetened dried cranberries with real blueberry juice.
Resealable package. see more...

• Are these great for trying to be healthy?3 Answers
  • I'm a big fan of blueberries!! Can someone explain me the texture a...3 Answers
Angel L.
Angel L.
Foodie Expert
I was quite excited when I found these! They're so yummy! These Craisins have a distinct taste that is tart, yet insanely tasty. I highly recommend them!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Best flavor ever so good!!! Nothing bad about it at all so good and it totally worth the price!! I eat it all the time from how good it it
Ameeta P.
Ameeta P.
Bronx, NY
My oldest son absolutely loves the cranberry flavor of these, and it wasn't until recently that I found the blueberry version. I am so glad I did, he loves blueberries naturally, but now he loves these and they can be added for lunch or snack without getting squished. Thanks Ocean Spray!
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
These blueberry craisins are delicious!! It is a little misleading, they are not blueberries but they are crasins infused with blueberry juice. They are amazing on grainy cereals. I could just sit down and eat a whole bag on it's own. They are THAT good!
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
I love craisins, they are good by themselves and make a wonderful addition to homemade trail mix...my kids love when I make it for them.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I love craisins of all kinds!!! The flavor is wonderful. The only thing I wish was better would be if you could get a bigger bag for the price.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
This is such a healthy snack to grab and take anywhere! Also good in pancakes, muffins and other recipes.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
I really really enjoy this snack. It not only is healthy it is full filling. I will buy this product again.
hilda m.
hilda m.
Foodie Expert
Blueberry Juice Infused Dried Cranberries love them so good , perfect snack for summer .................
Lakisha  V.
Lakisha V.
Harrington, DE
These craisins are the best. I love putting them in my oatmeal, salads and cookies. They are not overly sweet which is something that I love.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
Foodie Expert
Are these great for trying to be healthy?
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
I'm a big fan of blueberries!! Can someone explain me the texture and the depth of flavor of this new product???