Ocean Spray Craisins Blueberry uploaded by Patty H.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Craisins® Brand Blueberry Juice Infused Dried Cranberries.
Convenient way to eat fruit on the go.
Sweetened dried cranberries with real blueberry juice.
Resealable package. see more...

• Are these great for trying to be healthy?3 Answers
  • I'm a big fan of blueberries!! Can someone explain me the texture...3 Answers
Angel L.
I was quite excited when I found these! They're so yummy! These Craisins have a distinct taste that is tart, yet insanely tasty. I highly recommend them!
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
Best flavor ever so good!!! Nothing bad about it at all so good and it totally worth the price!! I eat it all the time from how good it it
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
I have been enjoying these the last few mornings in my oatmeal and they are great. They add a little something extra besides adding just one ingredient. It's good to know it is a healthy addition, adding extra fiber which we all need.
Ameeta P.
Bronx, NY
My oldest son absolutely loves the cranberry flavor of these, and it wasn't until recently that I found the blueberry version. I am so glad I did, he loves blueberries naturally, but now he loves these and they can be added for lunch or snack without getting squished. Thanks Ocean Spray!
Krista T.
These blueberry craisins are delicious!! It is a little misleading, they are not blueberries but they are crasins infused with blueberry juice. They are amazing on grainy cereals. I could just sit down and eat a whole bag on it's own. They are THAT good!
Samantha B.
Macomb , IL
These are great! They are a quick and healthy snack on the go. I keep them in my dorm for myself and always have them on hand for the kids I nanny. Great snack for all ages!
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
I love these so much! They are sweet, but you don't feel guilty eating them because they are cranberries. The students at school love these as part of they're breakfast, and often save them for an afternoon snack.
Maddie D.
Grayson, KY
Wonderful on-the-go snack! Great in salads, muffins/pastries, and by themselves. I often pack them in my lunch and eat them straight out of the bag.
Georgia P.
Brighton, CO
These are yummy to add to homemade trail mixes when there isn't time to dry fresh blueberries! They taste great and the kiddos love to snack on them
Tyler R.
These are really good! They're reasonably healthy, sweet, and make a filling snack just by themselves. They're also great in salads or baked goods.
Jessi P.
I'm a big fan of blueberries!! Can someone explain me the texture and the depth of flavor of this new product???
Erica S.
Georgetown, LA
Foodie Expert
Are these great for trying to be healthy?