BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Peach Classic Iced Tea.

New!

90 calories per serving.

Tea with peach, white cranberry and grape juices from concentrate.

No high fructose corn syrup. see more...

Darian J.
Belton, MO
I haven't had this option of flavor in any other brand I've tried! It's super delicious and full of flavor! Very sweet, packaged as most other juices are. Definitely exceeded my expectations. 100% recommend.
Cristina G.
Buffalo, NY
I love this, especially in the summer! So light and refreshing, great as a mixer or on its own. I've bought this a few times and will definitely buy it again when I see it in the store. It's like a little treat to myself :)
3 5.
This product is perferct. Its heps me with my digestion. You can find it at reasonable prices. I recommend it 100%. The product has nothing to envy to competition.
Lauren C.
Mokena, IL
THIS IS HONESTLY THE MOST ANGELIC THING TO EVER TOUCH MY TONGUE. ITS SO DELICIOUS, LIGHT AND INEXPENSIVE. There's a slight downside to actually being a little syrupy, but just water it down and you get more drinks that are delicious.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Ocean Spray produces exceptional products. I really like the Classic Iced Tea White Cranberry peach. It is good by itself or mixed into punches or as a mixer for vodka
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
My favorite drink. I'm very bummed that it is no longer in stores near me. I wish they'd bring it back. It is so good especially at such a low price. I am a repeat customer with this product. I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Kristin M.
I am a huge fan of the Ocean Spray Iced Tea White Cranberry Peach. It has a great taste and not overly tangy. I will definitely be getting this one again.
Kiara T.
Dyersburg, TN
I like to drink anything with cranberry juice.When i tried this if fell in love with it. The taste is delicious. Ocean Spray drinks are delicious
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I love all ocean spray jucies so does my child! all the jucies always taste so fresh. its worth thw price my favorite juice at the moment.
Rachel P.
This stuff is yummy, yummy, yummy! Affordable and good for you...what's not to like?! Has such a tasty and unique flavor.