BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kiara F.
Everett, WA
❤❤im nearly finished and I just opened it two days ago I must say I thought it was going to be nasty because ik how strong cranberry is and I've had cranberry juice and it just taste like a lighter version of cranberry juice❤ just right
Robin J.
Little Rock, AR
I love cranberry juice and I love iced tea so I couldn't wait to get this home and give it a try. I wasn't disappointed. Very good flavor! The cranberry did not overpower the tea. I will buy this again.
Nadia C.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love this drink! It's so sweet and delicious. It's so smooth running down your throat and is fairly cheap. The flavor is very good and has many variables. I have bought this one time but I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend this to others.
Meagan L.
Bluefield, WV
I hate cranberry juice but when I do drink it I always get ocean spray. This brand is my favorite when it comes to cranberry juice and cherry juices. I always choose ocean spray.
Casey C.
I was pleasantly surprised with this. It's a nice blend of the two, and though the cranberry really stands out, you can tell it's tea vs juice. I hope to get my hands on another container soon!
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
I love this. I'm a southern gal, so I was raised on sweet tea! This is a delicious option over sweet tea! It has less sugar in it than my moms sweet tea!
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
En mi casa se consumen habitualmente tanto el cranberry como el de toronja. no son tan económicos como el resto de los jugos peor su sabor vale la pena.
Ciara S.
I just tried this for the first time and love it. It tastes just like sweet tea with a hint of cranberry without being too over flavored!
miacrass H.
I love all beverages that have cranberry ! This very refreshing taste delicious when its cold. Just simply the best.
Leah S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ocean Spray Classic Iced Tea Cranberry flavor is delicious! the flavor is bold and delicious with a good price.