Ocean Spray Citrus Mango Pineapple 100% Juice uploaded by Assia A.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Made With 100% Juice And A Unique Blend Of Sun-ripened Citrus, Sweet Mango And Delicious Pineapple Juices For A Smooth And Refreshing Taste Experience. Plus, It Has A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, No Added Sugar, And One Cup Of Fruit. So, It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too!

Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grapefruit Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Tangerine Juice From Concentrate (Water, Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate (For Color), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Jamie Rose S.
I love anything from Ocean Spray especially their 100% juice collection because it's so much healthier than those loaded with heaps of sugar. The flavor choices are also wonderful, almost taking you to a tropical oasis with this mango pineapple option. If you're a juice drinker and enjoy more natural choices, then this is the juice for you!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Citrus mango pineapple is a great blend! Its great just on its own and you can make some amazing cocktails with it too for a more grownup juice party! The price is great and it comes in a fairly big bottle which I love, because like I said, its delicious!
Laura T.
Ocean Spray Mango Pineapple blend is the bomb! Such a great flavor combination! When I drink it, I feel like I'm on a tropical vacation. It makes a great mixer for cocktails and it's one of my favorite brands of juice. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys tropical juice and high quality beverages for their family and friends.
Myranda J.
Cherokee, AL
If your looking for something different from your average orange juice I would definitely recommend mango pineapple juice from ocean spray. It's light and crisp, but not as acidic as other juices and I would definitely buy this again!
Kamile W.
This ones fairly new but I love it. I'm all for tropics flavors and I love that ocean spray keeps it interesting by always coming out with new flavors. I love that they offer a 100% juice line too
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
I love to give my children another option at times besides water as that is our main choice in our home. This is a nice treat as it is tastes and refreshing especially during the summer months. The juice is also amazing when it is frozen into ice pops.
Kelly C.
Portland, OR
My favorite juice! I go through a bottle of this sooooo quickly. Not too sweet or sugary. Just the right amount of everything. I always repurchase this juice.
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH
Loved this during the summer. Used it for all kinds of drinks and smoothies. Made popsicles with it for my grandkids too. Froze great for them.
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
Deliciously tangy and flavorful. My only issue is that the flavor is way too concentrated and sweet. I usually have to dilute it with water.
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
I love this juice, and it's great for you. Mix with bananas and strawberries in a blender, and you can add vanilla ice cream if you want(: