Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice Cocktail uploaded by Dawn B.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Refreshingly sweet with no artificial colors or flavors, each glass contains the taste of fresh picked blueberries and a daily dose of vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane or Beet Sugar, Blueberry Juice (Water, Blueberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Citrate.

Kayla B.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a great tasting juice. I highly recommend it’s inexpensive and available at just about any grocery store. The blueberry taste refreshing and just what I want in a juice. It’s not to sweet it’s just right. I recommend
Dustin S.
Indianola, IA
We have 2 kids that both LOVE their juice! We used to always buy just plain grape or apple juice, but recently tried the blueberry juice since my son LOVES blueberries! This was a big hit and I highly recommend! Our kid approves! I will be buying this again in the future!
Amanda K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I bought this product thinking it would taste good. I love the Ocean spray Cranberry juice. The packaging was the same and I figured it would taste good. I however did not like the flavor blueberry and cranberry do not mix well. I would not recommend this product.
Alisha O.
Highland, NY
Only one word can describe this: Delicious! Nothing can compare to have tasty and sweet this is. This is definitely an A+ in my book. My family and friends also love the awesome taste. Definitely will be returning
Drea D.
Gilroy, CA
I tried this product in hopes for a good tasting drink but ended up with a tin tasting blueberry drink that was quite ill tasting. In recent months the whole ocean-spray brand has been unsatisfying as a drink. It makes me want to avoid the brand in general.
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
This is a must in my shopping list I love the flavor mostly because it's not too sweet and it's really cheap plus it's healthy but be careful with the sugar because it has a little bit more than it should.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice Cocktail has a strong flavor of blueberries and a secondary flavor of grape juice with a nice finish and aftertaste of pure blueberry. The balance between sweet and tart is perfect. I would buy this again. Very tasty.
Miriam M.
This blueberry juice is different and delicious! It is super refreshing. It is a little sweet for me so it is hard to drink a lot, but you should definitely try it - it's very tasty and there is nothing else like it.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really enjoyed this! I don't really care too much for blueberry anything (except for Pop Tarts) but this is very good. Kinda tart and tangy with a bit of sweetness to it. A great alternative to wine at the dinner table.
Brittany A.
Marion, VA
I love how this juice taste like you're biting into a blueberry I mean it's very healthy for you if not too sweet not too sour that's very affordable and the whole family can enjoy it
Dawn B.
IRISHTOWN, NL
Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice Cocktail who likes this ? what do you like about it?