BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker Ocean Spray Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks: Made with real fruit juice 100% daily value of Vitamin C Gluten free Fat free

• What's the best age to start giving your kids these?6 Answers
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
These are by far my favorite fruit snacks of all time! These don't have the powdery outside that some fruit snacks do and they taste amazing just like the Ocean Spray Juice! However due to the prices I only buy the when they are on sale, but I will buy multiple boxes then.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
Fruit snacks are pretty much my favorite. But from Ocean Spray? A fantastic juice brand that I've been drinking my whole life, yes please! This fruit snack is definitely delicious I like to sort the colors and eat them one at a time. I guess they bring out the kid in me.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
Ocean spray fruit snacks are the best fruit snacks. They taste juicy even though they aren't juicy. The flavors aren't ridiculously artificial tasting and they are the right amount of chewy. These are definitely one of my favorite things to snack on.
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
I love these fruit snacks! They have a ton of flavor. Plus, they taste just like their brand of juices. I highly recommend these to young kids as well as adults!
Desiree M.
I buy these fruit snacks for my kids and I end up snacking on them hehe. They are very tasty and I love that they are made with 100% fruit juice. Worth the buy!
heather c.
These taste so good. I will eat these sometimes when I am out and about and want some candy. They are not very good for you, but better than candy.
Tiffany M.
My girls (5 year olds) prefer these over ALL of the character fruit snacks. They will ask for one pack after another, so they must be good!
Noelle S.
I don't feel guilty giving this to my kids, and they taste pretty good (I had to sneak one!) They are also really great for on the go!
Tammie D.
Chester, VA
I don't buy fruit snack often, but when I do I grab these. The kids love them and I like that they don't have artificial colors.
Vanessa m G.
Los Angeles, CA
They're have a natural fruit flavor they're the best soft and yummi you can take them everywhere my favorite are the grape ones.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
What's the best age to start giving your kids these?