BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy the Same Bold Taste with 2/3 Less Sugar: The same crisp, bold cranberry taste that you love; Two-thirds less sugar than Original Cranberry Juice Cocktail; Low-calorie beverage with only 35 calories; No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. 2/3 Less Sugar Cranberry Juice Cocktail--9g Sugars. Original Cranberry Juice Cocktail--28g Sugars. Tastes Good. Good for You!® see more...

Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
Love cranberry juice and this one tastes really good. It says it has less sugar but you wouldn't be able to tell, especially when you add a little vodka to it and have a few glasses of it. I purchased this one by mistake, but since it was so good I'll probably look for it in the store next time.
Bonnie W.
I don't mind the lower sugar variety. I'd rather have the lower sugar than a sugary drink that is equal to or higher in sugar than a soda. I feel the wonderful benefits of Cranberry Juice. Raw Ocean Spray Cranberries are great too as are the dried ones as long as you don't get the sugary ones. They have so many health benefits.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I absolutely love cranberry juice and this is the only brand I will buy! It tastes so much better the other brands and has amazing flavor. Definitely worth trying and this will be the only kind I buy!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I'm glad Ocean Spray offers a less sugar option. I've bought store brand cranberry juice & it doesn't taste as good as Ocean Spray. I like the flavor my kidneys thank me. I would buy again & recommend.
Beth W.
Lower calorie cranberry juice + vodka. Need I say more? According to influenester I really do need to say more. Alright then. Drink it. It's good. Probably even without vodka, you never know.
Inez R.
Coachella, CA
I live cranberry juice! I love pure, raw cranberry juice, it's hard to find sometimes, especially at a cheap price and with no sugar added, but this brand is okay.. a bit sweet for me, but my son loves it.
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
I enjoy drinking this cranberry juice because I am trying to cut back on sugar in take. But I still like my juices. and with the 2/3 less sugar I don't feel guilty.
April T.
Coatesville
Cranberry juice is 1 of our favorites! We drink cranberry juice to help with bladder infections and UTIs. We like that it's many flavores as well
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love cranberry juice and ocean spray makes the best one. Good for flushing for a refreshing drink cleaning your kidbeya and for mixing drinks
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I recently tried this version of Ocean Spray cranberry juice I was pleasantly surprised. It still is the same great flavor.