Ocean Spray 100% Pineapple Juice with No Suger Added uploaded by Krystle K.Ocean Spray 100% Pineapple Juice with No Suger Added uploaded by Michelle H.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Now You Can Enjoy The Delicious Taste Of Ocean Spray 100% Pineapple Juice In A Convenient 5.5 Oz Can! It's Great For Lunches Or On The Go. Stock Up So That You Always Have Your Favorite Drink On Hand.No Sugar Added,No Artificial Colors,No Preservatives Or Flavors

Pineapple Juice (Filtered Water And Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Sodium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness),Natural Flavor.

Thammy F.
The first time I had this I was on an uncomfortable plane, thirsty and jet lagged. When had a sip of it I knew it would be my new favorite juice. It taste so good, sweet and refreshing. I don’t like pineapple that much but this juice is amazing and my new favorite.
PRÎ S.
Southfield , MI
Great. I buy this to add in smoothies or just to drink it's very good when it's cold. The can is so cute and it fits nicely in my purse. I bought it a my local Walmart and I would recommend this to smoothie makers it's a nice base for a good smoothie! Iam always satisfied with this product.
brigitte m.
I like pineapple juice mixed with vodka. I thought this would be a good way to keep it on hand. Normally I buy Doll brand. When I bought this juice, I also bought cases of their OJ and cranberry juice. The other two juices were fine. Honestly, if you weren't an avid fan of Doll pineapple juice you may not even take issue with this brand. However, I felt that the Ocean Spray brand was considerably less tangy than Doll. To me, it tasted watered down.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Pineapple juice came from the skys and into little cans which i drank from. Pinapple juice frome ocean spray is cheap and hydrating, and tasty. I'd buy some more.
Alyssa T.
Cardiff , CA
I love pineapple juice! It's the perfect taste to add into a mixed drink. I love this brand just because it's 100% fruit juice, would recommend to a friend
Amanda J.
Mary Esther, FL
Wonderful flavor! Pineapple juice is a wonderful thing! Can be added to recipes also! Add to your pineapple upside down cake instead of water!
Krystle K.
The size of the can is perfect for a lunch box or purse. The taste is very fresh and taste great chilled. I really enjoy drinking this juice!
Nicole T.
I'm not usually one for pineapple juice on it's own, but this isn't bad. It mixes with things super well too. Decently affordable.
jada s.
My favorite, I love the sweetness in this pineapple juice but it seems to have alot of pulp. Other then that its best cold😋.
Jennifer S.
Gastonia, NC
I love using this for cakes, jello, and smoothies. Such a great addition to those things and tastes great alone too.